Terms of Business
1. The Client is solely responsible for any harm or damage caused by their dog/s while it is under the care of Strut the Mutt K9, or is using any other services provided by Strut the Mutt K9, and agrees to indemnify Strut the Mutt K9 in full against any liability arising from such harm or damage to third parties.
2. The Client agrees that, in admitting their dog, Strut the Mutt K9 has relied on the Client’s representation that their dog is in good health and has not harmed or shown aggression or threatening behaviour toward any person or any other dog.
3. All dogs will be subject to an initial assessment by prior to using Strut the Mutt K9. Strut the Mutt K9 reserves the right to refuse admission to any dog deemed in their absolute discretion to be, or have the potential to be, dangerous or disruptive.
4. The Client agrees to notify Strut the Mutt K9 immediately of any unwelcome, aggressive, procreative, or dangerous behaviour of their dog that has potential to cause harm to any other dog or individual.
5. Strut the Mutt K9 offers services where dogs if agreed can co-mingle in groups and the Client accepts that during the course of normal dog play their dog may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, or other injuries may occur despite the best supervision.
6. Strut the Mutt K9 will only let dogs off the lead once it has been agreed and has been signed in the contract, and will remain at the discretion of Strut the Mutt K9.
7. The Client is responsible for the full cost of treatment of any injuries or illness that their dog receives while under the care of Strut the Mutt K9, together with any associated costs e.g. call-out charges. The Client authorises Strut the Mutt K9 seek such veterinary advice and/or treatment as they deem necessary; where possible this will be carried out by the Client’s usual/preferred Vet, but this cannot be guaranteed (e.g. in an emergency) and the Client accepts that Strut the Mutt K9 may at their discretion use any registered Vet.
The Client agrees to pay all such costs immediately upon pick-up of their dog, or by agreement with the proprietor.
8. Strut the Mutt K9 reserves the right to refuse admission if the Client fails to provide adequate proof of vaccinations, or the vaccinations are found to be expired or otherwise incomplete.
9. Bitches may not attend Strut the Mutt K9 while in season or pregnant. Strut the Mutt K9 reserves the right to refuse admission if these criteria are not met.
10. The Client accepts that even though their dog is vaccinated against Bordetella (Kennel Cough) as there are many strains there is a chance that their dog can still contract Kennel Cough. The Client agrees that they will not hold Strut the Mutt K9 responsible if their dog contracts Kennel Cough.
11. The Client agrees to take any necessary measures or precautions to ensure that their dog is continuously free of contagious, infectious, or otherwise communicable diseases. The Client further agrees to notify Strut the Mutt K9 immediately of any infectious and/or contagious disease or conditions their dog has been exposed to or is affected by. Such diseases and conditions include, but are not limited to: Distemper, Hepatitis, Kennel Cough (Bordetella), Parvovirus, Corona virus, worms, Lyme disease, Fleas, Pregnancy, Infectious Skin Diseases and Intestinal Parasites. Strut the Mutt K9 reserves the right to refuse admission until satisfied that the condition is resolved.
12. The Client consents to their dog being photographed, videotaped, and/or used in any media or advertising by Strut the Mutt K9 without prior approval. All such media remain the property of Strut the Mutt K9.
13. The Client agrees to ensure their dog has not eaten in the hour before pick up by Strut the Mutt K9 to ensure sufficient time to digest food before any exercise or play.